Ultrasound is an imaging method that uses high-frequency sound waves to produce images of structures within the body. The images can provide valuable information for diagnosing and treating a variety of diseases and conditions.
Professional Diploma Objectives:
After the course, American Association provides support and consultation for the precious trainees.
- First trimester anatomic assessment.
- First trimester screening (for down syndrome and chromosomal syndromes).
- Ultrasound and assessment of fetal
* Brain and Spine (Normal & Abnormal).
* Heart (Normal &Abnormal).
* GIT (Normal & Abnormal).
* Genitaniray (Normal & Abnormal).
* Face (Normal & Abnormal).
* Thorax (Normal & Abnormal).
- Multiple pregnancy (First trimester).
- Multiple pregnancy (2nd trimester and later).
- Preterm birth and cervical assessment.
- Fetal infections.
The professional diploma is internationally accredited from:
1) American Association for Continuous Education LLC, (Delaware).
2) American Association of Continuing Medical Education® (San Francisco,).
The Trainee will obtain 3 Certificates:
- Our doctors will be provided with an amazing tour among Egypt’s and Dubai’s touristic milestones
- The journey includes pyramids tour, Cairo tower visit and much more
- In Dubai, you are going to visit Khalifa tower; the tallest tower in the world and many other entertaining places
- Don’t be worried, we also help you finish all visa and airline ticket procedures.
With us, you are going to enjoy your medical journey from A to ZView More