Colposcopy is a procedure to closely examine the cervix, vagina, and vulva for signs of disease. During colposcopy, Doctor uses a special instrument called a colposcope.
It's often done if cervical screening finds abnormal cells in your cervix.
Professional diploma objectives:
to ensure the trainee gets the maximum benefits.
Also, American Association provides after course support and consultation for our precious trainee.
The normal Cervix: Cytology, Colposcopy, and Histology
Colposcopy: Equipment and Supplies
Colposcopy: The procedure
The Bethesda System, LAST and PAP Test Performance
Cervical Cancer Screening: New Approaches
Epidemiology & Molecular Basis of HPV Infection
Interpreting Cytology and Histology: Terms and Reports
Colposcopy of the Abnormal Transformation Zone
Colposcopy and Histology with Case Studies and Management Guidelines
Cytology, Colposcopy, and Histology with case Studies and Management Guidelines
Assessment of Cervical Lesions: Determining where to Biopsy
Workshops (CME, Participants Rotate Through Each)
Interactive Case Discussions and Slide Identification
Slide Seminar: Selecting where to Biopsy
Slide Seminar: Condyloma, LSIL, HSIL, and Cancer
Warning Signs of Cervical Cancer: Colposcopy and Management of Micro invasive and Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Glandular Lesions: Cytology, Colposcopy, Histology with Case Studies and ASCCP Management Guidelines
Cervical Cryotherapy: Indications, Technique, and outcomes
Electrosurgical loop excision of the cervical Transformation
Zone: Indications, Technique, Outcomes
Slide Seminar: Gallery of Benign Cervical Colposcopic Findings
Slide Seminar: Normal Cervix, Squamous Metaplasia, and Transformation Zone
Common Lower Genital Tract Pathology Diagnosis (Cases)
Hands-on Practicum: Colposcopes, Cervical Biopsy, ECC and Instrumentation
The Professional Diploma is Internationally Accredited From:
1) American Association For Continuous Education LLC, ( Delaware )
2) American Association of Continuing Medical Education® (San Francisco,)
The Trainee will Achieve 3 Certificates:
- Certificate of Attending from American Association for Continuous Education
- Certificate of CME Hours (62 hours) From the American Association of Continuing Medical Education
- Professional Diploma from the American Association of Continuing Medical Education
25 - 26 Jul 2020 - Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
1 Makram Ebeed st., Nasr City, Cairo Governorate .
Aesthetic Gynecology Online
Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Aesthetic Gynecology Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Infertility and IVF Dubai
- Our doctors will be provided with an amazing tour among Egypt’s and Dubai’s touristic milestones
- The journey includes pyramids tour, Cairo tower visit and much more
- In Dubai, you are going to visit Khalifa tower; the tallest tower in the world and many other entertaining places
- Don’t be worried, we also help you finish all visa and airline ticket procedures.
With us, you are going to enjoy your medical journey from A to ZView More