Ultrasound is an imaging method that uses high-frequency sound waves to produce images of structures within the body. The images can provide valuable information for diagnosing and treating a variety of diseases and conditions.
Professional Diploma Objectives:
After the course, American Association provides support and consultation for the precious trainees.
• First trimester anatomic assessment.
• First trimester screening (for down syndrome and chromosomal syndromes).
• Ultrasound and assessment of fetal:
• Brain and spine (normal & abnormal).
• Heart (normal & abnormal).
• GIT (normal & abnormal).
• Genitourinary (normal & abnormal).
• Face (normal & abnormal).
• Thorax (normal & abnormal).
• Multiple pregnancies (First trimester).
• Multiple pregnancies (2nd trimester and later).
• Preterm birth and cervical assessment.
• Fetal infections.
The professional diploma is internationally accredited from:
1) American Association for Continuous Education LLC, (Delaware).
2) American Association of Continuing Medical Education® (San Francisco,).
The Trainee will obtain 3 Certificates:
28 Mar - 04 Apr 2021 - Egypt, Egypt
1 Makram Ebeed st., Nasr City, Cairo Governorate .