Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy courses
American Association conducting Professional Diploma on Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy courses on a regular basis. These courses are designed to be hands-on, with exposure to the latest instruments and minimally invasive techniques. Practical exercises are combined with lectures by experts and, live surgery sessions.
Professional Diploma Objectives:
to ensure the trainee get the maximum benefits
Also, American Association provides after course support and consultation for our precious trainee.
This Course has been Designed Using Established Educational Theory and Practices to Enhance Trainees Experience and Learning
1- Recent Trends in Office Hysteroscopy.
2- Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding.
3- Tips for Soft Hysteroscopy.
4- Hysteroscopy Preparation for ART.
5- Hysteroscopy Metroplasty.
6- Complications of Hysteroscopy.
1- Introduction to Laparoscopy and Instrumentation.
2- Safe Laparoscopy.
3- Precautions and Complication of Electro Surgery in Laparoscopy.
4- Adnexal Mass.
5- Ectopic Pregnancy
6- Electro Surgery.
8 - Complications of Laparoscopy.
The Professional Diploma is Internationally Accredited From:
1) American Association For Continuous Education LLC, ( Delaware )
2) American Association of Continuing Medical Education® (San Francisco,)
The Trainee will Achieve 3 Certificates:
- Certificate of Attending from American Association for Continuous Education
- Certificate of CME Hours (62 hours) From the American Association of Continuing Medical Education
- Professional Diploma from the American Association of Continuing Medical Education
28 - 31 Jan 2021 - Cairo, Egypt
1 Makram Ebeed st., Nasr City, Cairo Governorate .
Feedback of Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy Professional Diploma
Dr.Tharwat Louis Feedback
Dr. Fatma Nagi
Dr.Hiba Mohamed (Iraq)