Infertility &IVF courses
Infertility affects approximately 10-15% of couples worldwide.
One of the assisted reproductive technologies (ART) that are used to treat infertility is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
The success rate of IVF is 21.4 % to 51.7 % and it continues developing.
Professional Diploma Objectives:
After the course, American Association provides support and consultation for the precious trainees.
Basic infertility management:
IVF DAY 1 (live workshop)
1- Select patient & patient preparation.
2- Start the IVF cycle & prescription.
3- Folliculometry & follow up.
4- Egg collection
5- Embryo transfer.
IVF DAY 2 (live workshop)
1- Primary pelvic scan
2- Adjust the best view
3- Doing retrieval
4- Embryo Transfer
The professional diploma is internationally accredited from:
1) American Association for Continuous Education LLC, (Delaware).
2) American Association of Continuing Medical Education® (San Francisco,).
The Trainee will obtain 3 Certificates:
10 - 13 Mar 2021 - Cairo, Egypt
1 Makram Ebeed st., Nasr City, Cairo Governorate .
- Our doctors will be provided with an amazing tour among Egypt’s and Dubai’s touristic milestones
- The journey includes pyramids tour, Cairo tower visit and much more
- In Dubai, you are going to visit Khalifa tower; the tallest tower in the world and many other entertaining places
- Don’t be worried, we also help you finish all visa and airline ticket procedures.
With us, you are going to enjoy your medical journey from A to ZView More
Feedback of IVF Professional Diploma