Infertility and IVF courses
Research indicates that 10-12% of the world's couples suffer from infertility.
So the assisted reproductive techniques become widely spread and have been improved day by day.
This professional diploma Infertility and IVF will answer all the questions like what is the fertility of how to be diagnosed and how can be managed, how to practicing IVF, and improve its result. Are there any special techniques and processes for practicing.
Professional diploma objectives :
to ensure the trainee get the maximum benefits
Also, American Association provides after course support and consultation for our precious trainee
New Era in OB / GYN and New demand from your patient
Basic Infertility management:
IVF DAY 1 (Hands-on)
1- Select Patient & Patient Preparation.
2- Start the IVF Cycle & Prescription.
3- Folliculametry & Follow Up.
4- Egg Collection
5- Embryo Transfer.
IVF DAY 2 (Hands-on)
1- Primary pelvic scan
2- Adjust the best view
3- Doing Retrieval
4- Embryo Transfer
The Professional Diploma is Internationally Accredited From:
1) American Association For Continuous Education LLC, ( Delaware )
2) American Association of Continuing Medical Education® (San Francisco,)
The Trainee will Achieve 3 Certificates:
- Certificate of Attending from American Association for Continuous Education
- Certificate of CME Hours (66 hours) From the American Association of Continuing Medical Education
- Professional Diploma from the American Association of Continuing Medical Education
10 - 14 Feb 2021 - 1 Makram Ebeid, Al Manteqah as Sadesah, Nasr City, Cairo Governorate, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1 Makram Ebeed st., Nasr City, Cairo Governorate .
Aesthetic Gynecology Course
Fat Injection courses "The art of Body Re-shaping"
Hair Transplantation courses
Infertility &IVF courses
Liposuction And 4D Sculpture courses
Aesthetic Medicine Courses