The First International Online Tricology Professional Diploma
Tricology is a broad term that applies to any specialty that involves the process of modifying a patient's physical appearance.
Professional diploma objectives :
to be insure the trainee get the maximum benefits
Also, American Association provides after course support and consultation for our precious trainee
1- Introduction to Basic Hair biology.
2- Dermatological diseases affecting hair and scalp and their treatment :
Psoriasis of the Scalp
Contact Dermatitis and Skin Allergies
Discoid Lupus Erythematosus (DLE)
Fungal Infection (Tinea Capitis)
Bacterial Infections of the Hair Follicles
Seborrheic Keratoses (Seborrheic Warts, Age Spots)
Squamous and basal cell carcinoma
3- Hair and Systemic diseases.\
Anemia and hair fall
Systemic lupus erythematosus [non cicatrIcial alopecia]
4- Hair Shaft Anomalies
5- Dermoscopic picture of common hair disease
The Professional Diploma is Internationally Accredited From:
1) American Association For Continuous Education LLC, ( Delaware )
2) American Association of Continuing Medical Education® (San Francisco,)
The Trainee will Achieve 3 Certificates:
- Certificate of Attending from the American Association for Continuous Education.
- Certificate of CME Hours (34 hours) From the American Association of Continuing Medical Education.
- Professional Diploma from the American Association of Continuing Medical Education.
In American Association, we believe that full experience comes from putting all missing parts together. We offer professional medical diplomas accredited with CME hours besides:
American association touristic department can facilitate for you
• Touristic tours
• Meals in five stars restaurants
Our doctors will be provided with amazing tour among Egypt’s and Dubai’s touristic milestones
Visiting the pyramids, Cairo tower and much more in Egypt and visiting the tallest tower in the world and many entertaining places in Dubai, also helping to finish all visa and airline ticket procedures.
Enjoy your medical journey from A to Z