· Introduction to Aesthetic Gynecology.
- Shifting from traditional gynecology to Aesthetic Gynecology.
- Applied anatomy of female intimate area.
- Pathophysiology of female aging process.
- Determination of patient complain and consultation.
- Selection of the most suitable methods for patient satisfaction.
· Female Sexual Dysfunctions
- Low sexual desire.
- Sexual arousal orgasmic disorders.
- Changes in the anatomical sizes of the female.
- Sexual pain disorder.
- Vaginal laxity syndrome.
- Causes and management of Vaginismus.
· Non-surgical approach Aesthetic Gynecology.
- Platelets-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Preparation and its role in vaginal rejuvenation and enhancement of sexual arousal.
- G-spot and O-shot augmentation.
- Types, functions, and methods of injection.
- Its role in:
- Labia majora augmentation.
- Vaginal rejuvenation and enhancement of sexual arousal.
- Hyaluronic acid versus platelets-rich plasma (PRP) versus Microfat stroll vascular tissue grafting.
- Uses and techniques of injection.
- The role of BOTOX in Vaginismus.
- Energy-Based Devices (EBD)
- Why and when should gynecologists use energy-based intravaginal therapy?
- Different types of energy-based devices.
- Mechanize of working.
- Role of energy-based devices in:
- Stress urinary incontinence.
- Vaginal tightening.
- Vaginal resurfacing.
- Vaginal rejuvenation.
- Non-surgical laser vulvar skin tightening.
- Peeling and bleaching of female intimate area.
· Surgical approaches of Aesthetic Gynecology.
Ø Surgical management of vaginal abnormalities.
Ø Vaginal prolapse.
Ø Anterior and posterior repair.
Ø Surgical management of vestibular abnormalities.
Ø Vaginal rejuvenation (Vaginoplasty)
Ø Types of labia minora hypertrophy.
Ø Proper examination of labia minora hypertrophy and clitoral hood.
Ø Labiaplasty (indications, types of surgeries)
Ø Labiaplasty of labia minora and labia majora.
Ø When to choose vaginoplasty and perineoplasty.
Ø Classic technique labia minora plasty and clitoral hood reduction.
Ø Mons pubis liposuction.
Ø Bartholin cyst.
- Surgical management of valvular abnormalities.
Ø Mons pubis liposuction and lifting.
Ø Labia majoraplasty and liposuction
Ø Labia majora augmentation.
Ø Labia minora reduction.
Ø Clitoris hoodoplasty.
- Post-operative care and management.
Ø How to promote your new Aesthetic Gynecology Subspeciality