· Female reproductive system (anatomy, physiology, and endocrinology).
· Management of infertility (history, examination, investigation, and findings).
· Anovulation, PCOS, unexplained infertility, and premature menopause.
· Tubal infertility, uterine causes, endometriosis, reproductive surgeries.
· Male factors Infertility.
· Role of endoscopy in infertility.
· Infertility management.
(Patient selection, drug used in IUI, procedure, technique, semen preparation, success rate, and complication).
(Patient selection and counselling, control ovarian stimulation protocol, induction of IVF, monitoring of IVF, oocyst retrieval, embryo transfer, luteal phase support).
(Patient selection and counselling, control ovarian stimulation protocol, induction of ICSI, monitoring of ICSI, oocyst retrieval, embryo transfer, luteal phase support, ICSI and PCOS, ICSI and Endometriosis, ICSI and Poor Reverse).
- Patient selection and preparation.
- Start the IVF cycle and prescription.
- Folliculometry and follow-up.
- Egg collection.
- Embryo transfer.
- Primary pelvic scan.
- Adjust the best view.
- Doing retrieval.