Master class of threads is a three-day program that enables plastic surgeons and dermatologists to master all techniques of threads’ face lifting.
Master class of threads focuses on satisfying patients’ aesthetic desires using the threads’ most updated injection techniques to achieve facelift and facial rejuvenation in a perfect and safe manner.
· Assessment of the aging process associated with patient presentation.
· Patient selection and planning for the procedure.
· Facial anatomy (vascular – muscular – neuronal).
· Open surgery Vs. permanent threads.
· Resorbable Vs. non-resorbable thread lifting.
· Different types of non-surgical threads.
· Criteria for thread selection for different indications.
· Counteracting facial aging with absorbable threads.
· A comprehensive guide for placement of PDO Thread.
· How to achieve safe lifting & optimal outcomes.
· PDO Thread implantation techniques and get predictable outcomes.
· Main mistakes. How to avoid? How to treat?
· Pre-operative assessment.
· Post-operative care procedures.
· Practical training workshop.
Ø Full face and neck approach.
- Eyebrow lift (Cat eye, fox eye)
- Forehead lines.
- Naso-labial folds.
- Marionette lines.
- Cheeks’ lift.
- Nose re-shaping.
- Double chin.
You can Download Brochure for more information about this Professional Diploma
-Attendance Certificate from American Association for Continuous Education.
- Professional Diploma Certificate from the American Association of Continuing Medical Education (AACME).
- Accredited CME Hours Certificate from American Association of Continuing Medical Education (AACME).
- Accredited CME Hours Certificate from Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).