· Introduction to basics of hair transplantation.
- History of hair transplantation surgery.
- Special terms
- Discussion of female alopecia.
· Hair Transplantation
- Case selection and role of medical treatment.
- Different methods of transplantation.
- Discussion of hair restoration surgery routine.
- Equipment and instruments.
· Methods of hair transplantation.
- Punch graft
· The Technique
- Scalp and hair anatomy.
- Anesthesia and hairline design.
- Donor site harvesting.
- Graft preparation and insertion.
· Slivering under 5x magnifications and graft cutting under 10x magnification.
· Discussion of specific problems
- Hair density.
- Graft insertion under the microscope.
· Post-operative care of the patient
- Choice of shampoo.
- Sterilization technique.
- Pre- and post-operative care pharmaceutical treatment.
- Patient evaluation.
Customer service and management