Master Class of BOTOX is a two-day program that enables plastic surgeons and dermatologists to use and master Botulinum Toxin correctly both therapeutically and aesthetically.
Master class of BOTOX focuses on satisfying patients’ aesthetic and therapeutic desires using Botulinum Toxin in a perfect and safe manner.
· Patient criteria and selection.
· Applied anatomy of the face for the best Botulinum Toxin injection results.
· Dangerous zones of the face.
· The tricks you must know for maximum patient safety.
· Follow-up and methods to help clients maintain results.
· How to deal with complications.
· The key properties of Botulinum Toxin and the rationale for its clinical applications.
· Toxins for the facelift.
· Managing patient expectations.
· Define Strategies for the combination of injectable Hyaluronic acid and Botulinum Toxin.
· Practical Hands-on
Ø Aesthetic Botulinum Toxin injection:
- Forehead lines.
- Eyebrow lift.
- Glabellar lines.
- Crow’s feet.
- Bunny lines.
- Smokers’ lines.
- Gummy smile.
- Nefertiti’s neck.
- Sagging jawline.
- Necklace line.
Ø Therapeutic Botulinum Toxin injection:
- Hyperhidrosis of underarms.
- Hyperhidrosis of hands.
You can Download Brochure for more information about this Professional Diploma
-Attendance Certificate from American Association for Continuous Education.
- Professional Diploma Certificate from the American Association of Continuing Medical Education (AACME).
- Accredited CME Hours Certificate from American Association of Continuing Medical Education (AACME).
- Accredited CME Hours Certificate from Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).