A 5-day professional diploma by which the physician learns all the tips, tricks, and hand skills that are needed to practice Hysteroscopy successfully and professionally on the patients.
- Recent trends in office Hysteroscopy.
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
- Tips for soft Hysteroscopy.
- Hysteroscopy preparation for ART.
- Hysteroscopy metroplasty.
- Complications of Hysteroscopy.
You can Download Brochure for more information about this Professional Diploma
-Attendance Certificate from American Association for Continuous Education.
- Professional Diploma Certificate from the American Association of Continuing Medical Education (AACME).
- Accredited CME Hours Certificate from American Association of Continuing Medical Education (AACME).
- Accredited CME Hours Certificate from Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).