Laparoscopy Professional Diploma is a five-day Program, that enables obstetrics and gynecologists to practice vital endoscopic skills safely and accurately.
Laparoscopy Professional Diploma is specifically designed for physicians who want to be pioneers in the latest updated techniques of diagnostic and operative laparoscopy procedures.
· Laparoscopy setup and instrumentation.
· Indications of Laparoscopy.
· How to write laparoscopy report.
· Ports of entry and surgical anatomy.
· Energy sources for laparoscopy.
· Anesthesia for laparoscopy.
· Laparoscopy ovarian cystectomy.
· Laparoscopy Hysteroscopy.
· Laparoscopy Myomectomy
· Complications of Laparoscopy.
· Post-operative care and management.
· Prctical training workshop:
Ø Dry lab
Ø Wet lab
- Diagnostic laparoscopy.
- Therapeutic laparoscopy.
You can Download Brochure for more information about this Professional Diploma
-Attendance Certificate from American Association for Continuous Education.
- Professional Diploma Certificate from the American Association of Continuing Medical Education (AACME).
- Accredited CME Hours Certificate from American Association of Continuing Medical Education (AACME).
- Accredited CME Hours Certificate from Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).