· Assessment of the aging process associated with patient presentation.
· Patient selection and planning for the procedure.
· Facial anatomy (vascular – muscular – neuronal).
· Open surgery Vs. permanent threads.
· Resorbable Vs. non-resorbable thread lifting.
· Different types of non-surgical threads.
· Criteria for thread selection for different indications.
· Counteracting facial aging with absorbable threads.
· A comprehensive guide for placement of PDO Thread.
· How to achieve safe lifting & optimal outcomes.
· PDO Thread implantation techniques and get predictable outcomes.
· Main mistakes. How to avoid? How to treat?
· Pre-operative assessment.
· Post-operative care procedures.
· Practical Hands-on.
Ø Full face and neck approach.
- Eyebrow lift (Cat eye, fox eye)
- Forehead lines.
- Naso-labial folds.
- Marionette lines.
- Cheeks’ lift.
- Nose re-shaping.
- Double chin.