Master Class of OB/GYN Ultrasound:
· Applied ultrasound principles and instrumentations.
· Basic probe movement.
· Normal sonographic and pelvic anatomy.
· Basic female gynecology scanning.
· Early pregnancy.
· Placental localization, liquor volume and presentation.
· Preterm birth and cervical assessment.
· Trans-vaginal ultrasound.
· Basic obstetrics ultrasound scanning: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd trimester.
· Fetal well-being assessment: biometry and growth.
· Multiple pregnancies: twins.
· Ultrasound in infertility.
Advanced OB/GYN Ultrasound:
· The role of ultrasound in fetal medicine
Ø Normal fetal heart.
Ø Fetal heart anomalies.
Ø Normal fetal CNS and spine anomalies.
Ø Fetal facial anomalies.
Ø Fetal skeleton examination.
Ø Fetal thoracic anomalies.
Ø Fetal GIT and abdominal wall abnormalities.
Ø Fetal genitourinary: normal and abnormal.
· First trimester screening (for down syndrome and chromosomal syndromes)
· Applications of 3D and 4D in gynecology.
· Applications of 3D and 4D in obstetrics.
· Doppler applications in OB/GYN.